Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Me, a blogger? Sure!

Hello internet world!

So, this is my very first entry in my very first blog. Ever. I guess most people start blogs with topics, like a food blog or a travel blog or whatever. But this one is a little bit different. I just want to write about life as a teenager. Everything I write will be real and true. Of course, I have no idea who is reading this, or, if anyone is reading this for that matter. But who cares? Maybe there's someone out there who's interested...
Anywho, i chose the name "Mostly Utterly Fabulous" because that's exactly what I am. In my mind, I'm, well, fabulous. In my mind, I have tons of friends and I'm amazingly smart and everything goes my way. BUT, reality doesn't quite agree with those fantasies of mine. I do have a few close friends, sure, but no, I'm not the queen of the 8th grade. Yeah, you could say I'm a smart girl, but of course i struggle with algebra and getting classwork in on time, blah blah blah. And by NO MEANS does everything go my way. Uh uh.
So you could say I'm your average teen. But perhaps, if you stick around, you'll see that I CAN be, well, fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment