Saturday, April 24, 2010

Excitement!

I'm trying to think if I have anything remotely interesting to post today... not really. Ha, ok here's one actually. My new friend from school is moving in right next door to me! :D This is pretty exciting, because she and I have a lot in common (interest is fashion, dance, art, being no good at math, the color purple, etc.) and I think this could be a very good way for us to become better friends. Hoorah! Also, today I'm going shopping with some people for dresses. For what, you may ask? The 8th grade formal of course! It's like prom, but not as fancy, expensive or coming-of-ageish. I'm rather excited, if I do say so myself. Getting all dressed up is one of my favorite things. Hmm, what else... Next Wednesday, my entire grade is hopping on coach buses and going to Bucsh Gardens! (aka, an amusement park full of roller coasters and adrenaline and awesomeness!) Boy am I ecstatic. There's this one ride, Sheikra, that dangles you for 5 seconds at a complete 90 degree angle, then drops you! It's a total death trap, I love it. Last time I rode it, I had my eyes closed the whole time, so I didn't experience the whole effect. But this time, it's eyes open all the way baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment