Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grrrrr

I really hate days like today. Days when there's no specific thing wrong, but you still have this icky sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. Actually, I suppose there are a few things wrong, but they're not totally legit.
1) I didn't try out for high school dance line, and now I'm kinda wishing i had. I mean, the more I think about it, the better it seems. I don't know how it is, being a part of dance line, but it seems like fun, getting to wear the sparkly outfits and dancing on the field during half time... They also get to go to London. Yes, you read that correctly, they get to go to London! Wow. The only way I could possibly maybe get on is if I had my mom call Mrs. Parker, a friend of her's who's in charge of all the band/dance line/color guard stuff, and had her ask if it's too late. Which it probably is...
2) I bought this dress for the 8th grade formal. It's not the best dress ever, but it was still pretty cute. So I brought it home and tried it on for me mom, and she was all, "TOO SHORT! TOO MATURE FOR YOU!" It was bye-bye dress. I went to take it back to Forever 21 and exchange it, but the cashier tells me that, because i bought it on sale, i couldn't get any refund at all! So now i have this dress that I'm not allowed to wear, as well as $20 of my own money down the toilet. AND, I looked all day for new dress, but no such luck. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment