Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Family Everyone Wishes They Had

I have that family. the one you see on TV, basically - a mom and a dad, happily married, a little brother and sister who play around like little siblings should. It's ideal! But, that isn't actually the family I'm talking about.
I'm talking about my extended family (and when I say extended i mean it - there are 19 cousins, one more on the way, and that's just the kids!). I love them more than anything in the world. We all grew up before each other's eyes. Lauren growing up to be a gorgeous love child with a passion for indie tunes, Will becoming a tall, athletic heart-breaker of sorts, even my little bro, one of the youngest, who has become a mini tae kwon do master. The thing is, though, we all click. We fit together like puzzle pieces, complimenting each other's personalities and laughing at each other's jokes. Being with everyone makes you feel like you belong somewhere, and you alway will.

No comments:

Post a Comment